Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Nervous and excited

I just put in for a new position at the company I currently work for. I’m a bit nervous, as we have already lost 2 of our team to this new department, and my manager is understandably concerned. She is not standing in anyone’s way, which is a nice surprise. Since she came I have felt both more cared for as an employee, and more free to develop myself, and that is in large part due to her style. While I haven’t liked everything that has come down the pike in my tenure here, I’m still a big fan of my current department. I don’t want to leave them high and dry, however, I feel that it is time to spread my wings and take off into the unknown.

Wish me luck!

4 comments:

girlzoot said...

All thee luck in the world.

Ian said...

GL

I

Kevyn said...

How did hte interview go?

Joy said...

Interview went well, thanks for asking! I should hear by the end of this week. *beam*