Saturday, December 06, 2008

Christmas Party Tonight!

Wow, it's December and it's getting on toward the holiday season. Mom apparently had 3 Christmas parties this week alone! One of them is going to be my work party tonight, and I'm waiting for my nails to dry (yes and typing at the same time, I'm strange that way).

Today was a good day, Jeff came over this morning and we went walking in the neighborhood and ended up walking about 4 miles. He brought a little yappy dog (I love terriers!) and she was very well behaved and had a great time chasing ice chunks we kicked down the path.

So, I'm tired, but I know more about my neighborhood than I did before (including where the nearest recycling center is!) Not bad for a Saturday.

Ok time to go shower and do my hair. Then I'm going to eat and drink just a little too much and enjoy the party.

No comments: