Monday, July 31, 2006

I Believe

The Blue Collar Comedy Tour Rides Again played last night in my living room. My favorite part is always when all four comedians (Jeff Foxworthy, Ron White, Larry the Cable Guy, and Bill Engvall) are up on stage finishing off the show. This particular show was actually filmed in Denver (which is just funny).

Some of the funny lines:

I believe that anyone who wants to wear a thong should go through an application process. - Bill Engvall

I believe you show me a three year old running around the flea market in just their underwear drinking Coca Cola from a baby bottle and I'll show you a future NASCAR fan. - Jeff Foxworthy

I believe guns don't kill people, husbands that come home early do. - Larry the Cable Guy

Ron White ended the segment with this verse:

I believe if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade and try to find someone who's life has given them vodka and have a party.

I love Netflix.

1 comment:

girlzoot said...

Something about Ron White makes me think of what it was like to be drunk with Kash.

If you get a chance to see the first one, the blue collar comedy movie or whatever, at the end there is a story about being drunk in public that makes me think so much of my time in New York with her. Always makes me laugh.