Sunday, September 09, 2007

Lazy Day

Saturday I got quite a bit done. I went to the bank for an errand, went into work for a few hours and got a lot done, picked up my new inversion table from the management office, and set it up. Mom came up for the setting up and dinner (and she brought her wonderful, amazing, coveted Dyson Animal vacuum for a quick sweep). As soon as the new Dyson goes on a good enough sale at Kohl's, Mom won't have to bring hers up anymore.

Both of us got a chance to try the new inversion table. Back in high school, Kerri's stepdad had an inversion table (we called it the hang-upside-down machine). We both took turns hanging upside-down and I really loved it. The feeling of relaxation, quiet, and calm has stayed with me all these years. When my company formed a partnership with Gaiam, we received a nice discount on their website. When I saw they had the hang-upside-down machine, I had to have one.

Today has been very quiet. I've inverted a little, getting used to the machine. Most of the day has been spent spiffing up the blog after upgrading to a new template, and messing around online. I have a few errands to run, then I'm coming home and consuming vast quantities of Heroes. Mom just finished the series so she lent it to me now.

Then back to work tomorrow. Vacation is coming soon. I really can't wait.

No comments: