Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Holiday weekend over

Nothing like a holiday weekend to relax and recharge.

Spent some time on Saturday with Girlzoot doing the shopping thing. Not much luck on the shopping front, but always good to catch up. I love Meiningers and the TC, just didn't find anything I couldn't live without. Although there is a really spiffy pen at Meiningers, a Cross Townsend with sparkles on it (looks like the night sky). But truthfully I have many many pens, even a large selection I don't use, tho I love each and every one.

Later, after more cleaning (I had something like 15 phone books in various parts of my house!), I spent some time with Mom. We went to the early show of Indy 4 and then caught Iron Man. Actiony goodness!

All in all, good weekend, if too short (as always).

No comments: