Saturday, November 13, 2004

Surfing for names...

Ok, I've got a bunch of people my characters are coming into contact with and I'm sick of naming them Bob or Joe (last post about writing to the contrary) So I decided to look up some name generators and came across this one. So now I now have a new title:

Princess of Quantum Mechanics
(You're probably one of those fucking people who pluralize everything with apostrophes.)

I'm a bit loopy from (not) writing all day and right now this is the most hilarious thing ever. Mostly because the apostrophe is my friend...and I've always wanted to be a princess...

And my secondary title is: Princess Junior Grade of Procrastination for not writing on my book. I really want to go and see Bridget Jones tonight but if I don't get some hefty word count out, I'm staying in with a wet noodle to beat myself with.

Had to share...

Must...go...WRITE!!!

1 comment:

Randy Black said...

I for one am guilty of pluralizing more often than I should. But then again, I think I am losing my grammatical brain. Perhaps it is from seeing so many mistakes that they become normal. But, I will never say nu-cu-lar unless I do it as a gag.