Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Got Tagged

The hardest part of this one, was that I had to pick only ONE in each… tried for the first one I thought of.

1. One book that changed your life - the hardest question first. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee

2. One book that you've read more than once. – A Prayer for Owen Meany by John Irving

3. One book that you'd want on a desert island. – A large collection of short stories or fairy tales

4. One book that made you laugh. – Me Talk Pretty One Day by David Sedaris

5. One book that made you cry. – All Quiet on the Western Front by Erich Maria Remarch

6. One book that you wish you had written. – Wicked by Gregory Maguire

7. One book you wish had never been written. – Mien Kampf

8. One book that you are reading at the moment. To Say Nothing of the Dog by Connie Willis – funny time traveling literary goofiness

9. One book that you've been meaning to read. Don Quixote by Miguel de Cervantes

3 comments:

Sunrunner said...

Now, see? I've never seen Mein Kamph, so I wouldn't have thought of that! You and Marie are right though, anything written by any of those nutjobs probably NEVER should have been written, much less saved.

Rose said...

I dunno sunrunner. It's invaluable from a historical point of view. I'd actually like to read it one day. No, I am not a Nazi.

Joy said...

As a historian, I agree, Rose. On some level I also agree that perhaps they should never have been written... such a Libra!