Tuesday, August 08, 2006

In the midst of my bubble

I'm riding along, in my mist of music and memory, trying my best to reconcile the past with my future, and things just keep happening. As I have learned, life continues on, the world keeps spinning, opportunities are presented and decisions need to be made.

Sorry to be so vague, but since I began this post, it has gotten inordinately late making me somewhat loopy and tired and I'm also in a decision making process (which can be long and painful).

Goodnight for now, I promise more soon.

2 comments:

Ian said...

Hey, that sounds like something really interesting. I hope you figure it out soon...

Ian

Joy said...

Although I made a conscious decision, I didn't really do anything about it concretely, however, the decision did involve continuing in my current path and not taking the other one. How's that for continuing in the vagueness vein?