Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Reunion

Today we had a reunion of sorts at my office. We've been in the new building since December last year and we finally have a beautiful new full service cafeteria. Everyone who ever left the company was invited (and I heard quite a lot of opinions about this).

There was a treasure hunt (going around to all the floors and getting stamps from different places, learning that the main executive office is the size of a small apartment) and a prize drawing. Tee-shirts, water bottles, and a long line for some scrumptious finger foods. It was fun to see some of the folks I worked with over the last several years.

At the prize drawing, both my guest (my mom) and I won prizes (gift cards to the new Cafe).

Then we took a long, hot drive to Aurora to enjoy a chocolate malted.

No comments: